Friday, October 12, 2012

Dad's Surgery, Recovery, My In Laws

I'm thankful my dad's surgery went well on Wednesday and that he's at home recovering.

I'm thankful that, while sitting at home not even lifting a laundry basket or anything else has been incredibly dull, I have been able to do so and that all things with me and the baby continue to go well.  I'm hoping that by being an uber good girl this week, I'll get off light duty next week and into more of a medium duty.  But even if I don't, I'm thankful that I have job and a family that allows for light duty living.

Which brings me to my in laws.  I could have done light duty without their help this week, but it wouldn't have been nearly as easy as it was.  I'm thankful that they were able to take the boys and give them a fun fall break while I was at home resting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment