Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Delta Agent Kristi

Last night I went to bed with a horrible crick in my neck.  It had been there most of the day and kept me up on and off throughout the night.  So I suppose last night, I was thankful for Advil.

Today, I am thankful for Delta Agent Kristi who pulled strings to make this happy little agent's life easier. 

There are times I question how much God is in the little details of my life, and times when I feel weird saying things along the lines of how I prayed to God about a parking space and got it- but today, when it looked like I was about to have to dive in headfirst into a long and drawn out ordeal that would likely come to head the day before I close down shop for two weeks- I prayed.  I said God, I'll do this if I need to.  And I'll do it with all the grace and kindness you can give me.  But really, I mean really, really, can you please let them give an answer that makes this whole thing easier?

And guess what!  Delta Agent Kristi did!  She did that and more than I could have even thought about asking them to do.  So while I would have tried to sit here tonight and be thankful even if she hadn't, I'm really thankful I don't have to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment