Thursday, April 5, 2012

LK's safe return home

LK ended up with a business trip that he needed to be on right at the end of our Israel trip.  So we flew from Tel Aviv to Newark together and then I left him to come on home and he went to a conference in Baltimore.

But he is home now.  And for the first time in 2 1/2 weeks we were together this morning as a family, back in our routine.

I'm thankful that while he was gone I was able to manage with the boys on my own (it helps that they are great kids) and everyone made it to school, the laundry was done, dinner was had, and beds were even made (normally LK's job).... Though I did forget to make coffee for myself the first morning back (Yes, he brings me my coffee in the morning.  Such a spoiled girl am I.) 

But while I was able to manage it by myself- it is good to have him home.  Good that managing it on my own is not the status quo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment