Sunday, April 22, 2012

TMc and My Grannie

Friday night we went to hear my friend TMc tell the story of how God has worked in her life. She is an amazing woman not only because of how dedicated she has been over the past three years to letting God rule her life but also because she is bold enough to let others know her story so that they might be able to open their lives and let God have control. I'm also thankful for my Grannie. Saturday night my SILs and I decided enough pinning on Pintrest, let's get to work. We're sooo Little House on the Prairie. ... Or perhaps we're not. The skirt-making that was suppose to take 30 minutes went on for about 3 hours and when all else failed- I had to call Grannie to figure out what the issue was. She saved the day! I'm thankful that Grannie has been and continues to be a part of my life. I have so many wonderful memories with her and it's because she's taken the time to be with us and make memories with us. I'm thankful for life lessons she has taught on how to be faithful even when life is hard- because "God never promises anything different." I'm thankful she can talk me through loosening the bobbin tension over the phone. I'm thankful we will get to go to France together soon and have another trip together for the memory books. I am thankful for her in these and so many many more ways.

0 comments:

Post a Comment