Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Reminder

This is one of those days that was just simply lived.  By that I mean it was just a day. 

It was here and there and appointments and projects.  It was home study updates and lunch on hold with an airline.  It wasn't stressful.  It wasn't leisure. 

Today was in the flow.  Not a rushing flow, not a stressful flow, just a flow.

Nothing amazingly beautiful happened today to be thankful for.  Nothing horribly frustrating happened either- a day where I would try and find something out of the ashes to rejoice in.

It was just a day. 

It's Thursday.  Did I say my prayers today?  Maybe that's why it wasn't surrounded in grace and mystery- because my head woke up focused on tasks at hand and not looking for the mystery, looking for how God was calling me into Him.

But I will not judge it.  Some things are meant to be judge, some things needing to be judged.  But this was just a day.  I can't judge it. Shouldn't judge it.  Just look, learn, and do better tomorrow.

Because today was a reminder day.  A reminder to wake up and seek Him- a reminder of how different it makes everything look.  A reminder to look for the mystery.





0 comments:

Post a Comment