Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Small Group, Extra Time and Cowboys

Small Group: Sunday night we had our small group at the G's house. They've been married less than two years and this is their first house. She was so excited to show us around. So excited to open their home to us. I'm thankful for their marriage and the joy they have together. I'm thankful for the blessing of their first home. And I'm thankful for our small group and how we have grown together. May God continue to bless our time together.

Extra Time: I woke up Monday feeling like I had a salad plate sized day and a charger plate full of things to do. More do to than day to do it in. But I stopped and prayed. And remembered to breathe. And remembered to take the time to do what I could do right then. And so I did. And I chipped away at this and that. And I tell you what - I believe God gave me time to clean the showers. I know it because mornings never have that much time. But this one did. And I'm thankful for that time.

Cowboys: Tonight was my last Mother-Son BBQ at church. ISH and Geo have now both outgrown it. But I'm thankful for the years I could go. Thankful for the people who organize it. For Charlie (a real OK cowboy) who entertains. And for the wonderful memories I have with the boys from our adventures there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment